Industrial Control Systems
- Advantages of Industrial Automation
- Lower operating cost: Industrial automation eliminates ongoing employee associated costs such as healthcare, paid leave and holidays, bonuses, pension coverage, and monthly wages. The maintenance cost associated with machinery used for industrial automation is less because it does not often fail.
- High productivity: Industrial automation fulfills the aim of the customer by allowing the process to run for 24 hours in a day 7 days in a week and 365 days a year. This leads to a significant improvement in productivity.
- High Quality: Automation eliminates the error associated with a human being resulting in products and services with consistent outcomes.
- High flexibility: Adding a new task requires training with a human operator, however, automation processes can be programmed to do any task.
- High Information Accuracy: Adding automated data collection, can allow you to collect key information, improve data accuracy, and reduce your data collection costs.
- High safety: Industrial automation can make the many industrial processes safer by eliminating employee exposure to dangerous scenarios.
By calling Power Services, LLC to set up a free onsite consultation you will begin to realize the benefits of automation reflected on your bottom line. We provide PROACTIVE SOLUTIONS.